NCWTS Bubble Watch after In It to Win It 200 at Darlington
Following Sunday’s In It to Win It 200, Sheldon Creed and John Hunter Nemechek are the only drivers locked into the Round of 8 for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Heading into the Round of 10-closing, September 16 UNOH 200 at Bristol, eight drivers will vie for the final six spots.
3. Matt Crafton (2094 points, +35 ahead of the cutline)
4. Stewart Friesen (2092 points, +33)
5. Ben Rhodes (2074 points, + 15)
6. Todd Gilliland (2070 points, +11)
7. Carson Hocevar (2067 points, +8)
8. Austin Hill (2064 points, +5)
9. Zane Smith (2059 points, -5 behind the cutline)
10. Chandler Smith (2052 points, -12)
Any driver can clinch a spot in the Round of 8 with a win.
Crafton can clinch, at the maximum, with two stage wins and at least a 27th-place finish or, at the minimum, a seventh-place finish with no stage points.
Friesen can clinch, at the maximum, with two stage wins and at least a 25th-place finish, or at the minimum, a fifth-place finish with no stage points.
The next race for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series is the September 16 UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway (9 p.m. ET; TV: FS1; Radio: MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio).
The defending race winner is Sam Mayer who in his first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series start. SRX Stafford winner and six-time NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour champion Doug Coby will race the winning No. 24 GMS Racing Chevrolet Silverado in next Thursday’s UNOH 200 at Bristol.
Leave a Reply