Following Sunday’s In It to Win It 200, Sheldon Creed and John Hunter Nemechek are the only drivers locked into the Round of 8 for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Heading into the Round of 10-closing, September 16 UNOH 200 at Bristol, eight drivers will vie for the final six spots.
3. Matt Crafton (2094 points, +35 ahead of the cutline)
4. Stewart Friesen (2092 points, +33)
5. Ben Rhodes (2074 points, + 15)
6. Todd Gilliland (2070 points, +11)
7. Carson Hocevar (2067 points, +8)
8. Austin Hill (2064 points, +5)
9. Zane Smith (2059 points, -5 behind the cutline)
10. Chandler Smith (2052 points, -12)
Any driver can clinch a spot in the Round of 8 with a win.
Crafton can clinch, at the maximum, with two stage wins and at least a 27th-place finish or, at the minimum, a seventh-place finish with no stage points.
Friesen can clinch, at the maximum, with two stage wins and at least a 25th-place finish, or at the minimum, a fifth-place finish with no stage points.
The next race for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series is the September 16 UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway (9 p.m. ET; TV: FS1; Radio: MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio).
The defending race winner is Sam Mayer who in his first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series start. SRX Stafford winner and six-time NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour champion Doug Coby will race the winning No. 24 GMS Racing Chevrolet Silverado in next Thursday’s UNOH 200 at Bristol.